Friday, January 8, 2010

Inspiring Artist-Akiane Kramarik



"Butterfly Passion"
...Whether in his dream or for real, a horse is running after his love downstream, while the love butterflies surround him. The bubbles represent womb and beginning. I painted this scene to express the search for love and its meaning...

Akiane Kramrik has been a true inspiring artist to me. I love all of her canvases and it is amazing to look at her fine details in her every piece of art. She started drawing at the age of 4 and started painting at the age of 6 from her own imagination. This painting, the "Butterfly Passion" was done at the age of 10. It is beautiful looking at the stunning horse strolling down streams and bubbles of colorful butterflies floating around. The colors from the trees and the landscape reflecting on the calm river streams.

Your tears are free,
but mine are armed from above.
Let me hold our courage,
so the courage could arm our love!

This part of her poem is powerful to me because I can take her words into images of life. Someday, I would love to do a painting like hers.






No comments:

Post a Comment